Deceased Estates Lawyer
From 1 April 2018 Barratt-Boyes Law Practice has merged with Sellar Bone & Partners and John Barratt-Boyes is now a partner in that firm. This website will continue until the new Sellar Bone & Partners website is up and running.
John is regularly appointed as an executor/trustee in clients' wills usually together with a family member or business associate of the testator as a second executor/trustee to ensure that the testator's wishes as stated in his/her will are properly carried out.
Our services include reviewing, advising on and/or attending to:
- the provisions of the will
- obtaining probate
- obtaining letters of administration if there is no will
- realising assets and paying debts
- final tax returns
- making distributions in terms of the will
- resolving disputes between beneficiaries
Please contact us to find how we can assist with any aspect of creating a will or managing an estate.